If you are new to Pilates with us, we require you to have an induction, this can either be a 1:1 or an Induction class.
Next Pilates Induction Classes
Saturday 16th March at 12.30pm
Thursday 29th February at 5pm
Friday 22nd March at 8.30am
Pilates is an exercise method designed to elongate, strengthen and restore the body to balance. Based on an anatomical understanding of the body's muscular and skeletal systems, the Pilates teacher creates a comprehensive exercise programme for the client.
Classes will focus on specific areas whilst using exercises that integrate the whole body to re-educate and restore it to optimum muscular and skeletal function.
It is this holistic approach that sets Pilates apart from many other forms of exercise.
When you walk into a Pilates class, focus your mind completely on your body in order to learn how to re-educate your muscles to move better. Be prepared to work hard and enjoy the wonderful benefits Pilates has to offer. We have a wide range of classes available from back care, injury rehabilitation, pre and postnatal to advanced level classes which all aim to help you improve your posture, core strength, flexibility and coordination. We also offer private classes to focus specifically on you. Leave feeling refreshed, invigorated and with a better sense of wellbeing.
- Improves your posture, alignment and muscle tone
- Improves mobility and flexibility of the spine
- Promotes a more efficient and supportive core
- Complements training for athletes
- Facilitates injury prevention and physical rehabilitation
- Offers a safe and excellent form of exercise for ante and post-natal women
- Alleviates aches and pains
- Helps maintain and improve bone density
- Offers a safe and beneficial form of exercise for a wide range of medical conditions including scoliosis, osteoporosis, arthritis, and multiple sclerosis.
- Relieves stress and tension and promotes a feeling of wellbeing
- Expands body awareness
- Integrates mind, body and spirit
- Improves quality of life